Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Popping my Blog Cherry...

So... this is my first blog post. After thinking about the concept of blogging for a while and getting over my tendency to be extremely private, I decided to jump into the fray on a bit of an emotional adrenaline boost this week (more on that later).

I'm not going to tell you anything too personal on this blog or indulge in any therapy-esque confessionals, but I do have a lot to say on a wide variety of topics. You'll see my mind wandering to discussions on writing, with explicit content and language, and discussions about sex intermingled with some serious blogs on global issues with some pop culture and girly moments casually sprinkled into the mix.

I'll keep the introductions short to start. Hi, I'm Ashleigh Lake... If you read erotica online you may know me as Dancing Doll. I publish stories on Lush Stories, Literotica, EroticStories and EroticaRepublic. I have a short story published in an anthology with Xcite Books in the UK and hoping to add more to my portfolio in the very near future. I'll dive into the specifics of what I write and why I write in later blogs.

For now just think of me as the dirty blonde next door wearing cherry red stilettos and a smile...
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you are blogging! Will add your blog to the blog list of blogs that I'm following on mine, http://mianatasha-erotica.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete